Monday, June 13, 2011

June 14th

         June 14th
       1:20am /c
thoughts: pondering the world
  mood: indifferent/curious


I write to you at such a late hour(or early hour whichever way you look at it). I write to you with much on my mind. What do you ask is on this young authors mind? Well many things, many things. But let me first tell you about my day. My day began with the cease of ending of the night. I roused to use the bathroom at about 4 in the morning, which I had yet been asleep. When coming back from the bathroom I was about to get back in bed when to my utter horror a sharp stab of pain hit my foot and gasping I held it up and looked. Sure enough there was a less than 1/2 an inch long piece of glass sticking in it and it produced a currently sore wound on my foot that is likely to scar. ^^; Sorry to complain but its my foot and it hurt. Well on with my life I paid it no mind and went back to bed after fetching a band aid. I then waited for sleep to take me and when finding no such thing finally gave up on the thought of sleep at around 6 in the morning. I sat around my house for about an hour in miserable weariness until when going to pick up some papers I found a notebook that had contained important phone numbers. I then flipped through to find a number that dialed a friend whom I had not talked to since Christmas. I called him up and to me glee we had a wonderful conversation. I then walked about or sat in bed for some time of the morning and found nothing in particular to do until the phone rang and I answered to find my lovey Isaac. Had a wonderful joyous conversation with him. The day flowed smoothly and quickly and ended with talking to Isaac and laughter while eating one of my favorite of fast foods subway on the side with orange soda :D.
Later that night Britty and I talked and talked about nothing in particular but she raised some points about certain about a bit of this or that. Just everyday stuff. Stuff like nature and friends. It got me thinking to random points and random thoughts and often times when this happens the weight of my findings is a bit much no matter what the research of thought is about. Oh and The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel:The Warlock. Book 5 I finished it and in less than two days time no less. I was surprised by the ending even though I was told some of it by my aunt. I watched family guy today and that proved while obviously stupid to still be funny. And here I sit ready to tell you so much more but only to find that my eyelids keep drooping. Oh well off to bed perhaps. Tomorrow is another day full of wonders and possibilities. Lets see what it brings.^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment