Saturday, June 11, 2011

First Post

Today is my first day posting. I am new to blogging and I must say I am eager to see how this plays out. So since this is my first time posting I'm going to tell you why I'm blogging, what you will see in my blogs. I am blogging to tell everyone my thoughts, ideals and dreams. I am hoping that someone, conceded as it may seem will read this^^;. Now what will you fine in this blog, you might ask?
In this blog you will find opinions about hot topics, you will find beliefs you may or may not agree with. These are my beliefs not yours, they are neither wrong nor right. If you don't like them don't read them. ^^;
You will find happenings of my daily life and my thoughts on these happenings. You will likely find teen angst and teen love. You will find my thoughts of stories and movies. You will find my stories and ideas.
I intend to blog daily. But if I am busy I may be late to post.
Hoping to have a blast with this.
See you in the future fellow bloggers and followers:D
Goodnight to all.
~Liz~

No comments:

Post a Comment