Saturday, June 11, 2011

June 12th

So today was normal. I woke up at 12c like usual. I then proceeded to eat some of the brownie's I made which turned out to be delicious. I waited around for Isaac to call which he finally did later at 8. I watched the owl movie. The Guardians of Ga'hoole. This turned out to be a great cgi animation movie with great dialog and wondrous plot...especially for owls. It would have made more sense though to be people and live action but I get where they're gearing it to kids. I then watched invader Zim that once again proved to be hilarious. I then went for a walk and listened to my mp3 simply because I was bored and there was nothing to do. I cam back to find that I was too lazy to read the shining like I'm supposed. I intend to read it later tonight. I picked up A Taste of Humanity today. I had not written on it in about a month and I found that I produced a good 5 pages in a half hour time period. I spoke to Isaac for a good hour then he decided to go to bed and that's when I called Britty and John. I have been trying to get them together, seeing as they would be good together and are in both dire need of a relationship. I think I'll work on A Taste of Humanity tomorrow and look at Destiny Bound. But I really need to be reading The Shining, as its for the summer reading project that is a grade next semester. The problem is when I am told to read something I don't want to. I may post an exert from one of the stories another time but not to night. I'm getting off here to read at least 1 chapter of The Shining. See you guys tomorrow. Bye 
~Liz~

No comments:

Post a Comment